The Inspiration® 7i series of ventilators is a versatile system designed with physicians in mind.
Ventilator Inspiration has an intuitive and easy-to-learn comprehensive graphical user interface. Initial ideal body weight allows the clinician to start ventilation quickly and safely.
A complete set of modes allows you to choose the mode that best meets the needs of a particular patient.
The option of a built-in compressor and the presence of a battery provide uninterrupted operation and autonomy in the absence of external electrical and pneumatic power.
- Intuitive interface. The user-friendly design of the graphical user interface has been optimized to reduce the number of operational failures. It makes navigating and changing settings intuitive. Its color options and settings highlight changes and make it easier to see. This means less time spent changing ventilation parameters and more time actually treating the patient.
- Automatic control. Automatic control - automatic transition from full ventilatory support by the ventilator to full ventilation control by the patient. Provides an easy, automatic and smooth transition between mandatory and spontaneous support in pressure or volume mode. Automatic control helps wean the patient off the ventilator.
- Non-invasive ventilation (NIV). The standard NIV feature allows the use of any non-ventilated patient interface and can be connected through a standard ventilator circuit. Inspiration provides multi-dimensional ventilation through NIV available in all modes. With leakage compensation up to 60 l/min, fitting masks and improving patient comfort is made easier.
- High oxygen flow (Hi FlowO2). The Hi FlowO2 feature allows the clinician to improve gas exchange, and continuous humidified therapy can help reduce the work of breathing in chronic patients.
- Automatic tube compensation. Tube Compensation (TC), when enabled, automatically calculates the pressure drop across the endotracheal tube (ETT) and allows the ventilator to compensate for resistance associated with the ETT or tracheostomy tube through a closed-loop control of continuously calculated tracheal pressure. This calculation takes into account flow, gas composition (helium or nitrogen/oxygen), inhaled oxygen fraction (FIO2), tube diameter, length and curvature of the pharynx depending on patient size (neonatal, pediatric, adult).
- Multimode. A complete set of ventilation modes - controlled, synchronized or spontaneous. Full range of ventilatory breath types – pressure (P), volume (V), pressure support (PS), volume support (VS), spontaneous positive breaths, pressure (SPAP) or pressure regulated volume control (PRVC). Tidal volume in the range of 2 to 2000 ml ventilation from neonates to adult patients.
- Index of ideal body mass (IBW). Automatic IBW calculator based on patient height and gender. The IBW calculator provides a quick and safe start of ventilation. Pre-populated (custom) ventilator settings for IBW-based ventilation.
- Charts and signals. One, two or three waveforms that can be viewed on the main screen. Adjustable loop, waveform or trend dial from 6 seconds to 72 hours. Color graphics make it easy to analyze spontaneous and mechanical breathing. Freeze function on all charts, loops and waves.
Get a reliable ventilator at a bargain price today!
- 3 years warranty for device and transducers
- reliable service and maintenance 24/7
- warranty and post-warranty support
- free delivery throughout Ukraine and training on new equipment
- possibility of payment in installments
- approbation of equipment in your medical institution
- demo room visit
- training courses and conferences
For more information and a price offer for this model, fill out the feedback form on the website.