Medigran LLC is committed to protecting your personal data and handling it responsibly.
This policy covers the personal data that Medigran collects whenever you interact with us, including when you use our websites. It also covers personal data that we may receive from third parties.
Personal data Medigran collects from you.
We collect personal data from your interactions with us, such as when you engage with our websites or when you email or phone us.
Personal data Medigran receives from third parties.
Sometimes we receive personal data from third parties, in particular:
- our commercial partners provide us with your name and contact details if you’ve asked to receive information from Medigran.
- data specialists provide us with insights about our supporters, based on their own aggregated data sets
Why Medigran processes your personal data
If you’ve opted-in to receive information and offers relating to our products, then we’ll provide this information to you by email, text, or phone. We also rely on your consent to process information about your use of our websites, apps and social media sites, so that we can improve your browsing experience and deliver online advertising that is relevant to you.
We process your personal data when necessary to pursue our legitimate interests in the following:
- tailoring our websites and communications for you. We collect information about your engagement with us online (such as pages that you have visited on our websites or apps) and combine that with aggregated insights we have about our supporter base, to build a fuller understanding of your individual preferences
- monitoring, improving and protecting our products, content and services
- sending you some types of direct marketing, including by email and post
- responding to your comments or complaints
- undertaking, or inviting you to take part in, market research
- processing job applications