eVolution® 3e is a new paradigm in ventilator design.
Dual PSOL valves deliver precise flow, volume and pressure for the most severe patients, while the innovative turbine design provides emergency care in intensive care units, intensive care units and recovery rooms anywhere, anytime. The ventilator can receive oxygen from a high or low pressure gas source, providing eVolution with precision and versatility throughout the entire ventilator care cycle.
A complete set of modes allows the physician to choose the one that best meets the needs of the patient.
The option of a built-in compressor and the presence of a battery provide uninterrupted operation and autonomy in the absence of external electrical and pneumatic power.
- Intuitive interface. The user-friendly design of the graphical user interface has been optimized to reduce the number of operational failures. The eVolution 3e ventilator's graphical user interface makes navigating and changing settings intuitive. Its color options and settings highlight changes and make it easier to see. This means less time spent changing ventilation parameters and more time actually treating the patient.
- Automatic control. Automatic control - automatic transition from full ventilatory support by the ventilator to full ventilation control by the patient. Provides an easy, automatic and smooth transition between mandatory and spontaneous support in pressure or volume mode. Automatic control helps to disconnect the patient from the ventilator.
- Non-invasive ventilation (NIV). The standard NIV feature allows the use of any non-ventilated patient interface and can be connected through a standard ventilator circuit. eVolution 3e provides multidimensional ventilation through NIV available in all modes. Greater leakage compensation, mask fitting and increased patient comfort made easy.
- High oxygen flow (Hi FlowO2). The Hi FlowO2 feature allows the clinician to improve gas exchange, and continuous humidified therapy can help reduce the work of breathing in chronic patients.
- Multimode. A complete set of ventilation modes - controlled, synchronized or spontaneous.
- A complete set of ventilatory breath types – pressure (P), volume (V), pressure support (PS), volume support (VS), spontaneous positive breaths, pressure (SPAP) or pressure controlled volume compensation (PRVC), tidal volume in ranging from 2 ml (option for neonates) or 20 ml (standard), up to 3 liters allows ventilation from neonates to adult patients.
- Index of ideal body mass (IBW). Automatic IBW calculator based on patient height and gender. The IBW calculator provides a quick and safe start of ventilation. Pre-populated (custom) ventilator settings for IBW-based ventilation.
- Charts and signals. One, two or three waveforms that can be viewed on the main screen. Adjustable loop, waveform or trend dial from 6 seconds to 72 hours. Color graphics make it easy to analyze spontaneous and mechanical breathing. Freeze function on all charts, loops and waves.
Get a reliable ventilator at a bargain price today!
- 3 years warranty for device and transducers
- reliable service and maintenance 24/7
- warranty and post-warranty support
- free delivery throughout Ukraine and training on new equipment
- possibility of payment in installments
- approbation of equipment in your medical institution
- demo room visit
- training courses and conferences
For more information and a price offer for this model, fill out the feedback form on the website.