APOLLO is a digital X-ray diagnostic system for 3 workstations based on a remotely controlled turntable-tripod. APOLLO is an innovative X-ray device that allows you to conduct X-ray diagnostic studies in radiography (radiography), fluoroscopy (fluoroscopy), tomography and the latest tomosynthesis mode.
Stationary device. The movements of the table and the emitter are motorized and can be remotely controlled from the operator's room, without the need for the presence of personnel in the treatment room.
The system can be equipped with a digital dynamic flat-panel detector that allows you to conduct all types of research in digital mode with an active field of 43x43 cm.
Additionally, it can support angiography and tomosynthesis software.
- Digital flow of information. The new development completely eliminates the need to obtain analog (film) images. All stages of the study are automated as much as possible: exposure parameters, tripod position - all this is stored in the memory of the device's digital system. The resulting images can be written to disks, sent to information networks (PACS) or printed on medical printers using the DICOM protocol.
- Dynamic flat panel detector. The new full-format dynamic flat-panel detector delivers clear images without the geometric distortions associated with X-ray image intensifiers (XIRs). The working area of the detector 43x43 cm significantly exceeds in size (by 50%) the PRZ with a nominal diameter of 16 inches. At the same time, the detector allows you to explore areas such as the chest, pelvis and limbs, which is not available for RPP. The high sensitivity of the detector makes it possible to reduce the dose load on the patient.
- Ergonomics. The successful design of a table creates comfortable conditions for patients. The lifting mechanism and movement of the table top improves the comfort of patients and the operator and facilitates the diagnostic procedure with sedentary patients. The automatic grating selection function allows you to automatically set the screening grating with the required focal length for this study.
- Innovative tomosynthesis function. Apollo DRF has an innovative tomosynthesis feature, an experimental technique based on taking low doses of a series of projections from different points of the anatomy at different angles, which are processed using advanced reconstruction algorithms, to obtain a sequence of slices parallel to the surface of the table.
- The movement of the detector reaches the edges of the table top, which makes it possible to carry out studies on the load (limb) at a minimum height from the floor. Combined with a column tilt of ±40°, it allows for oblique projections at the edges of the table.
Get a high-quality device for X-ray diagnostics at a bargain price today!
- 12 months warranty
- reliable service and maintenance 24/7
- warranty and post-warranty support
- free delivery throughout Ukraine and training on new equipment
- the possibility of paying in installments
- training courses and conferences
For more information and a price offer for this model, fill out the feedback form on the website.