The 12" patient monitor is designed for fast user experience. The Omni II™ monitor is built using advanced medical technology at prices affordable to any healthcare facility. The Infinium Omni II™ offers an extremely simple and adaptable touch screen user interface and is ideal for a variety of clinical settings.
- Flexible and intuitive user interface. Patient information, along with vital sign settings, can be quickly changed to suit needs based on patient severity. Users can quickly customize the screen, set default settings, alarm limits, and manage recorded patient details for up to 72 hours.
- HL7 compatible and support for central monitoring station. Omni II™ offers several solutions for connecting more than one monitor to a network and/or managing patient data on an HL7-based electronic medical records platform or hospital information system.
- The Omni II patient monitor offers an Ethernet or Wi-Fi connection. For non-HL7 healthcare facilities, there is an Infinium Omniview™ central monitoring station that allows real-time remote monitoring and connectivity to up to 32 Omni patient monitors.
- Omniview™ archives complete information about all changes in a patient's vital signs. Patient data can be easily stored, printed and shared with Omniview™.
Get a state-of-the-art compact monitor at a bargain price today!
- 12 months warranty
- reliable service and maintenance 24/7
- warranty and post-warranty support
- free delivery throughout Ukraine and training on new equipment
- possibility of payment in installments
- approbation of equipment in your medical institution
- demo room visit
- training courses and conferences
For more information and a price offer for this model, fill out the feedback form on the website.