Monochrome 3 megapixel monitor MS-S300 with high brightness and contrast for diagnostic imaging.
- Improved diagnostic visibility with high brightness. The MS-S300 comes with 1000 cd/m² DICOM calibration, making it the best solution for DR, CT, MRI, etc. diagnostic imaging. A brighter screen significantly increases the number of gray scale steps to improve the visibility of structures. Diagnostic analysis will be more effective.
- Independent Sub-pixel Drive Technology. This unique technology allows the MS-S300 to display sub-pixel images at 9 megapixel resolution, exceeding existing standards for primary mammography. The MS-S300 is FDA 510(k) approved for use in digital mammography and breast tomosynthesis.
- Automatic text mode. Brightness is automatically adjusted in patient lists and reporting software to reduce operator eye strain.
- Maximum efficiency in image interpretation. A contrast ratio of 1500:1 provides sharper images and gives clinicians the confidence to interpret the breast image for improved work efficiency.
- Integrated quality control solution. QA Medivisor Agent provides calibration and standard QA testing through a simple user interface, effective for daily job management.
- Autocalibration. With a built-in front (front) sensor, the MS-S300 self-calibrates according to the DICOM Part 14 standard on a regular schedule.
- Premium design. Simple modern look.
- Saving workspace. The new design of the MS-S300 reduces footprint by 25% compared to conventional models.
Get a modern medical monitor at a bargain price today!
- 5-YEAR WARRANTY
- reliable service and maintenance 24/7
- warranty and post-warranty support
- free delivery throughout Ukraine and training on new equipment
- possibility of payment in installments
- approbation of equipment in your medical institution
- demo room visit
- training courses and conferences
For more information and a price offer for this model, fill out the feedback form on the website.