Monochrome 2-megapixel MS-S200 monitor with high brightness and contrast for diagnostic imaging.
• Excellent diagnostic visibility. The MS-S200 has a contrast ratio of 1800:1, making it the best solution for diagnostic imaging in DR, CT, MRI, and more. A brighter screen significantly increases the number of gray scale steps to improve the visibility of structures. Diagnostic analysis will be much more effective. One of the unique technologies is the built-in sensor, which ensures better performance of the monitor.
• Technology Independent Sub-pixel Drive. This unique technology allows the MS-S200 to display a sub-pixel image at 6 megapixels, which exceeds current primary diagnostic standards. This will be a cost effective way to expand the capabilities of the 2 megapixel display.
• Automatic text mode. Brightness is automatically adjusted in patient lists and reporting software to reduce operator eye strain.
• Maximum efficiency in image interpretation. An 1800:1 contrast ratio delivers crisper images and gives clinicians the confidence to interpret breast images for improved work efficiency.
• Integrated quality control solution. QA Medivisor Agent provides calibration and standard QA testing through a simple user interface, effective for daily job management.
• Auto-calibration. With a built-in front (front) sensor, the MS-S200 self-calibrates according to the DICOM Part 14 standard on a regular schedule.
• Premium design. Simple modern look.
• Preservation of the working space. The new design of the MS-S200 reduces footprint by 25% compared to conventional models.
Get a modern medical monitor at a bargain price today!
For more information and a price offer for this model, fill out the feedback form on the website.
1) Ambient light sensor (compensates for the influence of ambient light).
2) Front sensor (stabilizes brightness and color).
3) Presence sensor (automatic switching to energy saving mode in the absence of an operator).
• Low blue light panel. The MS-S200 is equipped with a low blue light panel to reduce eye strain when viewing the monitor.
• Serial connection technology via DisplayPort. With DisplayPort 1.2, the use of daisy chains simplifies wiring.
• Uniformity equalizer. The brightness uniformity correction system ensures a stable image on the screen.