X-MIND® TRIUM 3D TRUE LOW DOSE is the latest innovation of ACTEON's X-MIND® trium PDA, providing up to 50% reduction in radiation exposure without loss in image quality and fidelity. This is made possible thanks to a new algorithm associated with an innovative mechanism that brings the x-ray sensor and x-ray source closer to the patient. This provides increased patient protection while maintaining the most reliable and accurate diagnosis available to the practitioner.
ACTEON® CBCT combines high-performance, state-of-the-art tools to increase diagnostic confidence with improved patient care. With the X-Mind® trium and the ACTEON® Imaging Suite software, treatment becomes more effective and safer, less traumatic and therefore less stressful. Bone density around the implant is assessed with a single click, making clinical decisions easier. The simplified implant planning program generates complete reports in less than a minute.
The X-Mind® trium adapts to the growing needs of dental practices by combining 2D panorama with 3D imaging and digital cephalometric analysis.
Cephalometric radiography offers easier patient positioning and the least physical impact available on the market.
- Dose reduction by almost 50%. The new algorithm developed by ACTEON® produces images with significantly lower exposure and the patient receives a lower radiation dose. This unprecedented patient protection is achieved without sacrificing image quality
- A new special mode for young patients, including children, reduces their exposure to radiation. The X-ray sensor slides closer to the patient, so the machine emits less radiation while still providing image quality equivalent to standard mode
- Easy to use software
- Accurate and detailed analysis of available bone volume is highly recommended to reduce the complications associated with implant placement
- The ACTEON® Imaging Suite 3D software displays the estimate of bone density around the implant with a single click
- The X-Mind® trium offers a wide range of fields of view, allowing you to focus on a specific area for targeted diagnosis and reduce the impact of x-rays on the patient. 4 fields of view are available: 110x90mm, 60x60mm, 80x90mm, 40x40mm.
- In addition to programs dedicated exclusively to implantology and endodontics, the X-Mind® trium meets directly the needs of specialists and general practitioners for the diagnosis of pathologies, periodontology, orthodontics and maxillofacial surgery (detailed assessment of bone morphology, assistance in diagnosing infections of diseases, research maxillary sinuses, etc.)
- The quality of diagnosis and endodontic treatment is greatly improved by the X-Mind® trium resolution of 75 µm.
- Patient positioning becomes easier with the X-Mind® trium, thanks to the patented kinematics and collimation
- Mount the cephalometric arm to the right or left, depending on the cabinet configuration
- The X-Mind® trium is equipped with a dynamic artifact reduction filter to eliminate streaks and dark lines caused by metal
Get a modern dental x-ray machine at a best price today!
- 12 months warranty
- reliable service and maintenance 24/7
- warranty and post-warranty support
- free delivery throughout Ukraine and training on new equipment
- possibility of payment in installments
- demo room visit
- training courses and conferences
For more information and a price offer for this model, fill out the feedback form on the website.