X-MIND® PRIME 3D is a complete solution that combines 2D and 3D technologies. The ACTEON CT scanner demonstrates its amazing practicality while remaining compact and easy to use. Using a single sensor, the clinician can quickly and easily switch between modes. With these features, X-Mind® prime 3D offers a wide range of panoramic (24) and CBCT (32) options covering many clinical applications including implantology, endodontics, TMJ imaging, and sinuses. The tomograph opens up a whole range of new possibilities for scanning 3D objects: prints, plaster models, orthopedic and orthodontic constructions.
Acteon offers physicians the X-Mind® prime 2D variant with cephalometry. The system equipped with this function expands the scope of the device and is an indispensable solution for planning orthodontic treatment and opens up new diagnostic possibilities for doctors.
When equipped with the precise ACTEON® Imaging Suite software (compatible with Windows and Mac), the device provides advanced functionality. Intuitive image management and advanced tools simplify implant planning. In addition, customized reports improve communication. This unique solution, adapted to the doctor's workflow, facilitates diagnosis. For dental patients, this ensures accurate, reliable and fast treatment in your dental offices.
- The device is delivered to the office fully assembled and can be installed by one technician in just one hour. Therefore, the installation of the device will not put your office on a long pause
- The device's extremely compact design makes it easy to place in small dental practices. Its zero footprint, light weight (only 67kg) and compact design save precious workspace while you practice
- Easy position of the patient. Reduced patient preparation time increases work productivity. Face-to-face positioning is intuitive and, thanks to laser alignment, absolutely precise. The settings can be easily configured on the control panel. The device does not take up floor space, so it can be adapted even for patients with a wheelchair
- Wide range of panoramic views. The device allows you to carry out all the panoramic examinations necessary in general dentistry: a panoramic image of the teeth, temporomandibular joints, maxillary sinuses
- ACTEON Imaging Suite (AIS) imaging software provides advanced functional, intuitive image processing and state-of-the-art tools to simplify implant planning, offering you all the features you need: image scanning and visualization, detail optimization filter for panoramic images, individual patient report for simplified communication. The AIS software allows you to manage panoramic and CBCT images from image acquisition to image processing
- Accurate images for better diagnosis. 3D images with a minimum voxel size of 75 µm allow even the smallest anatomical aspects to be examined in detail
- Possibility to expand the view up to 12*10, which gives the maximum view of the area of the upper and lower jaws, ascending branches of the lower jaw
- 3D scanning of objects. The special X-Mind® prime fastener allows you to scan 3D models from various materials (prints, plaster models, prostheses). Export to STL format is effortless
- Fast and accurate cephalometric analysis. Up to 17 different cephalometric programs are available, including high-speed scanning (4.5 sec only) and new reduced size modes, providing perfect ROI assessment with minimal radiation exposure
- Patented collimation system allows multiple image sizes to be selected
- A special head positioner and a landmark located on the ear tragus provide ideal positioning, stability and patient comfort during the examination
Get a modern dental x-ray machine at a best price today!
- 12 months warranty
- reliable service and maintenance 24/7
- warranty and post-warranty support
- free delivery throughout Ukraine and training on new equipment
- possibility of payment in installments
- demo room visit
- training courses and conferences
For more information and a price offer for this model, fill out the feedback form on the website.