Using an A15 automatic biochemical analyzer will give you a number of advantages over the use of a semi-automatic:
- The automation of dosing, thermostat, patient sample manipulation, readout and receipt results minimize the likelihood of human impact on the end result.
- The evolution of the laboratory, increasing the competitiveness and prestige of the institution.
- Automation of any laboratory process is very important for obtaining ISO certification and for laboratory accreditation.
- The cost of the test when using an A15 automatic analyzer is 60% less than using any semi-automatic analyzer. The machine uses up to 300 µl of reagent for the test, the semiautomatic device - 500 µl / test.
- The maximum performance of the automatic analyzer A15 - 150 tests per hour, the semiautomatic device - up to 60 t / h.
- When using a semi-automatic device, all tests are performed by a laboratory assistant. When using an automatic device, a lab technician can perform other clinical diagnostic tasks, such as working with a hematology analyzer or something else.
- The A15 automatic analyzer and the BTS-350 semi-automatic analyzer can operate autonomously or fully connected to the LIS (Laboratory Information System). We recommend using LIS to automate and standardize all laboratory diagnostic processes.