For the safety of patients and healthcare providers fighting COVID-19, we provide the transducers cleaning & disinfection guideline. Please refer to the below and check the disinfectant material compatibility of your transducers.
- 1. Thoroughly clean, rinse and dry the transducer with disinfectant wipes.
- 2. Please refer to compatible disinfectant materials.
- 3. Click here to download transducers disinfectant table.
- 1. Wear sterile gloves to prevent infection.
- 2. Clean the transducer before disinfecting it.
- - Refer to the instruction provided by disinfection method by the manufacturer.
- - Immerse the transducer into the disinfectant solution for the shortest time the manufacturer recommended.
- - Following regulations when selecting and using the disinfectant.
- 3. Rinse the transducer with plenty of sterile water to remove all chemical residues on it.
- 4. Wipe off the water on the transducer with sterile cloth or gauze after rinsing it.
Do not dry the transducer by heating.
Download transducers disinfectant guide
- Click here to download ultrasound transducers Care and Handling Guidelines
- Click here to download transducers disinfectant table