Apollo EZ DRF is a remote control table that combines compactness and versatility with a powerful digital imaging station based on a dynamic flat panel detector. With a small footprint, it is ideal for rooms with limited space, while the digital acquisition system provides complete coverage of X-ray and fluoroscopic examinations.
Apollo EZ DRF - Compact Flexibility.
- Available in both bi-directional table deck movement for maximum compactness and 4-way desk deck movement to maximize patient coverage by combining longitudinal movement of the table deck and detector tube assembly
- The tabletop can also be made of carbon fiber to reduce patient dose
- Has an increased focal length, allows you to take pictures of the chest on a table without using a vertical X-ray rack, which makes the X-ray room with a remotely controlled table suitable for all types of examinations
- The use of a single detector for both fluoroscopy and radiography offers an unprecedented range of applications that includes all of the most common general radiographic procedures, gastrointestinal imaging, tomography and vascular examinations.
- The movement of the detector reaches the edges of the table deck, allows examinations with a load (limbs) at a minimum height from the floor
- Optional stitching function allows you to cover examinations of long body structures such as the spine and lower limbs
- The innovative tomosynthesis function for examining the chest, joints and other parts of the body allows you to detect pathologies at an early stage. Fluoroscopic examinations have even greater application from the large active area of the detector, which allows you to see large anatomical areas without changing the position of the patient
- High frame rate provides accurate upper gastrointestinal and swallowing studies and digital subtraction angiography for vascular studies
Request a free consultation today!