The Ritter CleanTec series is an efficient method for fast sterilization and drying times for your instruments.
Autoclave CleanTec СB23 class "B" performs all basic functions: pre-vacuumization, sterilization and vacuum drying.
- A pre-vacuum is necessary in order to eliminate air from the pores and cavities of the products. This is important because air prevents perfect sterilization.
- Sterilization in an autoclave is carried out by exposing the surface of the products to steam.
- Vacuum drying is necessary in order to remove moisture from cracks and cavities that remains after autoclaving. Therefore, after processing the instruments in an autoclave with vacuum drying, the instruments are always 100% sterile and absolutely dry.
- Fractional evacuation is created by a high-performance two-stage vacuum pump.
- Autoclave CleanTec СB23 perfectly sterilizes handpieces, instruments of complex shapes - porous, with cavities in any package, as well as dressings and rubber products.
Such an autoclave is used in dentistry, surgery and other areas of medicine.
The CleanTec CB23 autoclave has a built-in water storage tank. It can be additionally connected to the water supply and drainage system. The autoclave is equipped with an intuitive touch screen menu and an internal printer for documentation.
Chamber size: 23 liters
Overall dimensions (L x H x D): 505 х 400 х 650 mm